‘enmovi’ is a cutting-edge technology company looking to build a team of outstanding professionals at their Inovo office in central Glasgow. The company is a recently formed joint venture between an 11-year-old US firm and a very well-known UK brand. Their mission is to improve healthcare using advanced wearable devices and sophisticated data analytics. ‘enmovi’ offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
‘enmovi’ are seeking an enthusiastic Data Scientist to join their Glasgow team. The position is full-time, offering an immediate start and an attractive salary of £45,000 per annum. Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience.
In this role, you will:
· Work cross-functionally with data scientists, quality and regulatory specialists, clinical experts, and other stakeholders across the patients’ pathway of care.
· Execute end-to-end data science projects, including ideation, data collection/engineering, modeling/machine learning, interpretation/visualization, validation and deployment.
· Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new models, making model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
· Create ad hoc, regular and automated data analysis and reporting with respect to patient recovery progress, surgeon / hospital performance, product use, and patient compliance.
· Communicate verbally and in writing to colleagues with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them about the proposed solutions, as well as sharing insights and recommendations.
· Support clinical validation tasks including dissemination of results for scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals and support for regulatory submissions.
· Prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven environment and being keen to learn.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
· MSc in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, etc.
· Strong fluency and scripting experience with a scientific programming language; Python strongly preferred.
· Experience with Matlab / Matlab Simulink environment for the development and validation of algorithms.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights and solutions.
· Being a team player, and able to work with others across various levels and roles.
· Experience with SQL or cloud based data infrastructures is considered a plus. Please contact Matthias Verstraete at Matthias.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.