The university seeks the appointment of a suitably qualified, talented and motivated reporting specialist to drive the adoption of a centralised standard visualisation and analytics solutions across the university partnership.
The ideal candidate will have strong SQL and SSRS reporting skills as well as previous experience in a similar role. You will have strong analysis and communication skills and will be comfortable working with stakeholders at different levels and within different business areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy department where you will be expected to build and maintain good relationships with the University and academic partner and have the ability to work under your own initiative when required.
You will be helping to develop the next version of our web reporting platform and your day to day duties will include:
- Design, build and implementation of dashboards to allow users to track progress, manage performance and support operational decision making at all levels of the University
- Design innovative and scalable visualisation and analytics solutions
- Resolve questions and queries relating to existing dashboards and reports
- Develop structure via standards and processes which will cover all aspects of management of data and end user reporting for management information.
- Propose potential resolutions / revised processes to effect resolution at source, leading to more accurate and reliable information.
Interviews will be held week commencing 21 October 2019.