Jobs within The Data Lab
The Data Lab aims to ensure equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race. Flexible working arrangements can be discussed. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
There are currently no vacancies within The Data Lab.
Jobs in Scotland
Unless indicated otherwise, the following opportunities are offered by organisations external to The Data Lab. If you are interested or have any questions regarding any of these vacancies, please contact the offering organisation directly.
Confinale – IT Consultant / Business Analyst
We are a dynamic company with more than 65 employees. For our Business Analysis division in Geneva/Glasgow we are looking for an IT Consultant / Business Analyst.
You can expect varied and challenging tasks from our internationally operating customers. Your interdisciplinary IT and business knowledge will be expanded.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Above-avarage university degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in physics, computer science, mathematics, industrial engineering or comparable subjects
- IT affinity – practical knowledge of relational databases (Oracle) and programming experience (PL/SQL) are advantageous
- Flexibility, resilience and enjoyment of project work
- Your are strong in analysing and interested in a continuous training
- Good knowledge of German and French is an advantage
Your Main Tasks:
- Collaboration in a team of specialists for the implementation of the Avaloq Banking System in selected specialist areas
- Development of innovative frontend solutions for banks
- Design and parameterization of different business models according to the needs of our costumers
- Writing business or technical specifications
- Training of the users
- Introductory training in your future area of responsibility (initial training approx. 1 month)
- Initial training and first practical project experiences will be collected in Geneva, long term project work will be in Glasgow
- Opportunity to take over management tasks in project teams
- Attractive compensation and social benefits as well as continuing education opportunities
We are looking forward to receive your complete application via e-mail: email@example.com