Startup Summit 2020
October 28 - October 29
Everything you need to start, grow and thrive in business.
Startup Summit 2020 is the place for ambitious entrepreneurs and their teams. A two-day deep dive into all things startup, SUS20 features 50+ world-leading experts, interactive workshops and a virtual networking space filled with all the support and connections you need.
Join us online to gain the knowledge, information and connections your company needs to succeed!
At Startup Summit, you’ll find what you need to thrive in business – no matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey. This year, we’re inviting leaders from internationally recognised companies to share their insights on key themes, including:
Marketing & Sales | Finance & Legal | People & Culture | Innovation & Technology | Growth & Scaling
– David Wilding, Director of Planning, Twitter UK
– Irana Wasti, Regional President EMEA, GoDaddy
– Matt Davey, COO, 1Password
– Priya Guha, Partner, Merian Ventures
– Ben Ebbrell, Co-founder and Chef, SORTEDfood
– Anna Flockett, Editor, Startups Magazine
– Frank Y. Owusu, Ecosystem Developer, Twilio
– Zoi Kantounatou, CFO & Co-founder, FutureX
– Bruce Walker, CEO & Co-founder, FutureX
+ Plus loads more (check the website for the latest updates)
What you get with your ticket:
– Access all live content and virtual networking on October 28th and 29th
– Join interactive workshops
– Watch the Startup Summit Competition finalists pitch live
– View replays of all content until November 4th