- This event has passed.
Maintaining business continuity and preparing your business for the future
June 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
While your company may be managing to survive and continuing to conduct business, there will still be additional concerns to consider for the near future.
We want to help you to have a smooth continuation of business in this new working environment and to support you in preparing for the future.
We have brought together a panel of experts to provide information and answer your questions on the following areas:
- Company culture – How do you maintain your culture while continuing to work remotely?
- IP – How do you understand and protect your IP?
- Financial Readiness – How can you use this time to review and prepare your investment pitch?
- Planning for internationalisation and exporting – What do you need to include in your strategy and how can you break in to the global marketplace as markets begin to reopen across Asia, Europe and North America.
- Trade strategy for the UK Tech industry – What changes have recently been announced that can help you boost digital trade?