Impact Summit 2020 – ONLINE
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Impact Summit 2020 | The UK’s leading celebration of purpose-led business | May 20th 2020 | ONLINE
Values-led business isn’t a trend; it is the future.
Impact Summit is an annual event that brings together some of the brightest minds of our time. We give a platform to the people shaking things up, changing the status quo, and using purpose-driven business models as a means of tackling global challenges.
In these uncertain times, celebrating and supporting each other is more important than ever. We must still come together; to share ideas, foster community, learn from and help each other – even if we can’t do so physically.
This year, Impact Summit is going virtual! Join us online to find inspiration, discuss ideas and connect with the people who are not only sharing in this vision, but bringing it to life.
Impact Summit 2020 will cover six core themes:
Work in the time of Covid-19
Tech for good
The future of food & drink
Mindfulness & wellbeing
– Anahid Basmajian, Global Lead, Client Experience Programs, Workplace from Facebook
– Mark Cuddigan, CEO, Ella’s Kitchen
– Diana Verde Nieto, Co-founder & CEO, Positive Luxury
– Saasha Celestial-One, Co-founder & COO, OLIO
– Sarah Merrick, Founder & CEO, Ripple Energy
– Emma Slade Edmonson, Director, ESE Consultancy
– Gib Bulloch, Intrapreneur & Author
– Olly Lawder, Senior Planning, Futerra
– Juan Pablo Cerda, Founder & CEO, Zeigo
More to be announced…
– April Wensel, Founder, Compassionate Coding
– Celia Hodson, Founder, Hey Girls
– Simon Coley, Co-founder, Karma Cola
– Amy William, Founder, Good-Loop
– Scott McCulloch, Co-founder, TheVeganKind
– Irina Preda, AI and Software Engineer, Code Your Future
Keep an eye on our website for the latest speaker announcements, updates and more!
Join the conversation
Twitter – @impactsummit_
Insta – @impactsummit_