FinTech2020: Financial Technology Summit
Amidst one of the most turbulent years in modern history, the Fintech 2020 Summit will consider the role of financial services during the current crisis. Recent disruptions have only served to underline the vital importance of financial technology, with digital channels, mobile banking and agile infrastructures increasingly pivotal to frontline service provision.
The conference programme will contextualise the impact of recent events upon the sector, exploring the challenges and the opportunities as we reset the economy and rebuild the new normal. The Summit is geared for senior technologists, IT / Digital leaders and C-level executives from right across the FS sector, from the established tier-one institutions to challenger brands and Fintech start-ups.
Core conference topics
• Landscape: Trends, Culture, Trust, Transparency
• Emerging Tech: Blockchain, Payments, Analytics, AI, ML, RPA
• Regulation: GDPR, MiFID II, PSD2, Open Banking, APIs
• Customer Strategy: Engagement, UX, Data Insight, Marketing & ML
• Strategy: Skills, Funding, Collaboration, Cyber Security, Resilience
• Infrastructure: IT, Digitalisation, Cloud, Mobile, XaaS