Edinburgh: Information Evening – Data Analysis Course
May 23 @ 6:00 pm - September 25 @ 7:30 pm
Data analysis is in high demand; data related job listings are at a record high and employers are crying out for talent!
Join us to be among the first to hear about our exciting new Data Analysis course and how we’re building a brand new talent pipeline to bridge this digital skills gap for organisations across Scotland.
Who is it For?
- Professionals already working with data
- Employers seeking to retrain existing employees
- Career changers wanting to future proof their career with a valuable new set of skills
Whether you work in management, marketing, product development, operations or customer services, data is now fundamental to your role, to ensure the success of businesses. We’ve developed our Data Analysis course in response to demand from industry, in collaboration with data science experts, including the Data Lab and Effini.
This Session will Cover:
- Our story and course curriculum
- Careers support & networking opportunities for graduates and employers
- Upskilling opportunities for employers
- Q&A with our instructors and meet the team
- Take a tour of our campus