- This event has passed.
Drop-in Data Clinic – Inverness
September 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Join us for our first Data Science drop-in clinic where you will be able to ask questions about data science and The Data Lab.
Joanna Mackenzie, Data Scientist and Karen O’Hanlon, Business Development Executive from The Data Lab will be holding a drop-in session for anyone wanting to hear more about data science and The Data Lab.
You are welcome to drop by and ask questions on data-related topics, including:
• What is data science?
• Why data science?
• How can data science add value to my business/organisation?
• What is AI, and what is machine learning?
• How do I get started?
• What support and help is available?
• What skills or resources do I require?
If you have questions on The Data Lab, data, or data science please come along!
- 09.30am Coffee
- 10.00am Welcome and outline of the Data Lab’s role
- 10.15am Introduction to data science at the Data Lab, Karen O’Hanlon
- 10.30am Question & Answer session, Joanna Mackenzie
- 10.45am Opportunity for 1:1 sessions and/or informal networking