- This event has passed.
Driving Value from Data and AI
Big data analytics can be a key way to help organisations harness their data and use it to make data driven decisions and identify new opportunities which in turn leads to more efficient operations, smarter business moves, higher profits and increased customer satisfaction.
Topics covered in the course include:
- The Data Era and how it is currently affecting your business
- Responding to the challenges with Data Science and Machine Learning
- How to find a business differentiator and create a pilot
- Developing the data skills and leadership skills required to drive change in your organisation
Objectives of the course:
This course will introduce delegates to the tools required to navigate the sometimes complex subject of Big Data. It will provide delegates with a forum to develop the skills that will help them understand how to harness Big Data to drive real value within their organisations.
On the course you will:
- Improve your understanding of the business opportunity presented by the use of data and AI.
- Acquire tools and actionable insights to apply to your company
- Be encouraged to ask questions, share experiences of digitisation and build support networks.
Who will benefit from this course:
Recognising the conflicting information and advice that surrounds the pros and cons of ‘Big Data’ this course is for SME business owners, data professionals and any individual responsible for driving value in their organisations.