Data Study Group – Alan Turing Institute
Bringing together top talent from data science, artificial intelligence, and wider fields, to analyse real-world challenges
Due to COVID-19 the Data Study Group will run remotely over three weeks and will be divided into two stages.
Stage 1: The Precursor Stage (part-time)
- The precursor stage will last one week in the run up to the ‘event stage’ (6 – 10 September).
- The maximum time commitment is 2.5 hours a day.
- Online workshops/ presentations/ team building in order to prepare for the ‘event stage’.
Stage 2: The Event Stage (full-time)
- The ‘event stage’ will run over two weeks (13 – 24 September).
- The core working hours will be 9:00 – 17:00 GMT every weekday, however flexibility will be demonstrated with regards to those participating in different time zones.
- Group work begins and continues throughout.
Applicants should be able to commit to the duration of the event. The Alan Turing Institute is committed to supporting individual circumstances, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com to discuss any reasonable adjustments.