- This event has passed.
Data, Renewables And Me (DRAM in Dram!)
March 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Data, Renewables And Me (DRAM):
- Taking place in the WeeDram space of Dram!
- Expecting around 30 attendees, ranging from people currently working in renewables to people looking to get their first step in. Academics, industry and interested members are invited to join.
The DRAM event is an informal meeting of interested parties, looking to discuss some of the current data and digitalisation related problems faced by the renewables industry and some of the potential solutions.
This event is being run by the Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Catapult, the UK’s leading innovation centre for offshore renewable energy and helps to reduce the cost of offshore renewable energy, supporting the growth of the industry and creating UK benefit. The team hosting the event is expert in data use within renewables and is working with the leading owner/operators of offshore wind farms, helping them solve some of their data-led issues and thinking about increased optimisation.
By attending this event you will:
- Increase your knowledge of the data issues being faced by the industry and how you or your company may be able to help.
- Hear about ORE Catapult and some of the services it can provide to help you in your journey into renewables.
- Network with other similar companies, enabling you to bridge gaps and make connections and engage in a fantastic location with people who have a similar interest to yourself.