- This event has passed.
BUILDING A CAREER IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
June 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
We no longer need a reason to sell the idea of having the skills and expertise in Digital Technology. The pandemic has literally showed why it has become a necessity, so you can become or remain relevant in the job market.
This FREE workshop would be holding as follows:
Date: Monday 22nd June 2020
Venue: Zoom. (Log in details would be shared as you register)
Time: 7pm to 8.15pm
In this session you are getting specifics from the speakers about how and where to get the skills required for today. A Talent Acquisition manager would also share what they look out for to get shortlisted for these roles and some tips to get noticed.
We have confirmed the following speakers:
1. Janet Onyia: Technology Delivery Manager From Accenture
2. Tosin Ogunlesi: Business Analyst/Scrum Master from Royal Bank of Scotland
3. Funke Ogunjobi: Scrum Master from Llyods Banking Group
4. Katie Shaikh: Senior Talent Acquisition Manger
5. Tim Street : Operations manager with AAI EmployAbility
This workshop is for individuals from the Black and Ethnic Minority community. However if you are not from this background but still interested in digital technology roles please do attend.
We hope you can make this workshop, please save the date in your calendars!