The Data Lab is inviting applications from a talented and experienced person to lead the management and delivery of the ~£1.2M Data Education for Work initiative, a stream of the ~£8m Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal Data Driven Innovation Skills Gateway programme led by the University of Edinburgh. The post-holder will lead this programme, working with stakeholders, industry and the public to ensure successful on-time delivery and within budget through experienced technical project management and leadership.
The ideal candidate will have 4 years minimum demonstrable experience of;
• Leading programme management
• Formal project management processes including implementation, planning, tracking and risk assessment
• Managing and delivering a user service, ideally in training/skills sector
• Working with industry and stakeholder management, providing high level strategic consultation with strong influencing skills
• Managing the activities of a team
• The changing world of work in relation to the adoption of data and artificial intelligence technologies.
This is a fixed term, full-time position starting asap and available initially for 2 years, with the possibility of extension to 5 years.
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th July 2019 at 5pm (GMT)