We are looking to recruit up to 2 additional Board Members from Industry to join our Innovation Advisory Board. With these appointments we anticipate broadening the Board’s experience and strengthening our capabilities to provide additional industry perspectives and a greater diversity of thought.
The aims and objectives of the Innovation Advisory Board (IAB) are to:
· Be responsible for reviewing and approving Collaborative Innovative Project investment spend of over £20K on projects.
· Ensure The Data Lab is targeting and identifying appropriate projects.
· Monitor project progress and completion through the KPIs set out in The Data Lab Business Plan as it applies to Collaborative Innovation Projects.
· Act as a sounding board for the Head of Business Development in Industry targeting.
· Ensure The Data Lab has a balanced engagement across our Academic Partners.
Closing date: Friday 19th July 2019