Venturefest Scotland 2017
Venue: Glasgow Science Center
Venturefest Scotland is a national business innovation summit designed to help high-growth SMEs and ambitious early-stage companies to grow through innovation.
Taking place on Wednesday 20 September 2017 at the Glasgow Science Centre, the event connects business owners, entrepreneurs, investors and innovators and provides a platform for growing companies to find the tools, advice, funding and contacts they need to take their businesses to the next level.
Registration is free and any aspiring Scottish business – in any sector – is invited to attend.
This year’s packed programme will include:
- Keynotes from innovators and successful entrepreneurs including Mandy Chessell, Master Inventor at IBM and Jim Duffy, Head of #GoDo at Entrepreneurial Spark
- Hands-on, interactive workshops on themes including Pitching for Investment; Future Trends; Open Innovation and Industry 4.0
- Free 1-2-1 appointments with business advisors in our Meet the Expert programme
- An Innovation Showcase presenting a selection of Scotland’s most innovative companies and their ground-breaking products and services
- A dynamic exhibition
- World Café style structured networking – to help delegates make lasting connections
To register your interest in attending, please visit www.venturefestscotland.co.uk