Open Knowledge Edinburgh meet-up #23
Venue: Edinburgh Napier University, Merchiston Campus
The Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation at Napier University is generously hosting the Open Knowledge Edinburgh March 2017 meet-up.
Lightning talks confirmed so far:
- Ewan McAndrew: Wikidata: the new Rosetta Stone
- Lorna Campbell: Accessing Open Research Outputs MOOC — a new course from the University of Edinburgh
- Daniel Patterson: Modelling bike ridership using crowdsourced and automatic bike count data
- Leah Lockhart: Democracy and Openness
- Ruchir Shah: The OGP as a route for civil society to achieve UN Sustainability Goals
Open Knowledge Meet-ups are friendly and informal evenings for people to get together to share and argue all areas of openness. Come and join discussions around open knowledge and open data – from politics and philosophy to practicalities of theory and practice. Information about Open Knowledge Scotland and about some of our past meet-ups can be found at http://scot.okfn.org.