General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Clinic for SMEs
Venue: The Data Lab
Join The Data Lab for our General Data Protection Regulation Clinic for the opportunity to hear from BTO Solicitors, Hiscox Insurance, QG Standards and Quorum Cyber.
- 09:15 Registration and coffee
- 09:40 Welcome
- 09:45 BTO Solicitors
- 10:05 Federico Charosky, Quorum Cyber - "Cyber Security for SMEs and the impact of GDPR"
- 10:25 Borland Insurance / Hiscox Insurance – "Cyber Insurance"
- 10:45 Coffee
- 11:15 QGStandards - GDPR Essentials & Essentials
- 11:35 Panel Q&A
- 11:55 Lunch and networking
- 13:00 Conclusion
Cyber Security for SMEs and the impact of GDPR
With less than two years left before GDPR becomes legal legislation, we will talk you through the cyber security implications of what’s ahead and how to get prepared as a business.
This session will help SMEs understand the different cyber security strategies available and how to leverage them to get ahead of the curve.